Ski Chalet Bergerie in La Rosiere is a wonderful chalet for large groups or book on a per room basis. Sleeping up to 20 people in 7 en-suite bedrooms there is plenty of flexibility to suit your family or group.
This spacious chalet with bags of character has a 60 m2 large lounge separated into two areas so either sit with a roaring log fire in the heart of the chalet or in front of the TV. This south facing lounge is sun drenched and opens out onto the south facing terrace with requisite hot tub which they light up at night with fairy lights.
All the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and some have balconies too. There is even a table football game to keep the kids & young at heart happy. The large bar can include a “complimentary bar” package so you can play at being barman / barlady on your holiday. Please ask for details.
With a great location you are just a few minutes walk into the centre or hop on the bus which is 25m from the chalet. Or use the shuttle bus service which is available between 08:30 and 09:15 to take you to the slopes.
Private in-chalet equipment service available with everything delivered and fitted within the chalet.
Have a real Savoyarde experience in this chalet with great food included too.
- Hot Tub
- Airport Transfers
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Prof. Chef
Prices & Availability
- Shared Airport Transfers from Lyon, Grenoble and Chambery only
- Minibus Shuttle from 08:30 -09:15 to slopes
- Wine Upgrades
- Ski Lessons
- Ski Passes
- Bedroom 1 - Twin beds with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 - Family Quad room with Twin beds and en-suite shower room plus mezzanine with 2 extra beds
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 5 - Family Quad room with Twin beds and en-suite shower room plus mezzanine with 2 extra beds
- Bedroom 6 - Twin beds with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 7 - Triple beds with en-suite shower room
- Large open plan living area with 2 lounges, dining room and bar
- Ski & Boot room
- Breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon Tea
- 4 course evening meal with house bottled wine during meals
- Minibus shuttle from 08:30 - 09:30 to the slopes if required
- Chalet Hosts
LocationFive minutes walk from La Rosiere resort centre and just 10m from the bus stop, this chalet gives you a great location.
- 5 min walk to bars/cafes and restaurants
- 10m to free bus stop
- 2 hrs 30 mins hrs Grenoble Airport
- 1 hr 45 mins Chambery Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres
Large groups up to 20 people in La Rosiere
Not many chalets can cope with large groups and this is an ideal chalet if you have a few families going or a group of friends. With two spacious lounge areas you also have plenty of room to chill out - or put the kids in the other area! This also has the hot tub everyone desires so ticks plenty of boxes.Chalet Ski Holidays