The Chalet Penthouse is a large duplex apartment located on the top floor sleeping 12-14 people with an outside hot tub. All 6 bedrooms are en-suite with great views over the valley. Plus this property offers ski in convenience as you can ski back to the apartment complex. The location is excellent in a quiet area with just 200m walk to the main 6 seater chairlift and centre of Les Eucherts which offers shops, restaurants, ice skating rink and bowling alley.
The six en-suite bedrooms all have baths with overhead showers. There are 3 double bedrooms and three twin bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is a family room with a double bed and a separate area under the eaves with 2 beds for children under 12.
The large open plan lounge and dining area can seat up to 16 people around the dining table with great views through the large floor to ceiling picture windows or enjoy the panorama from your balcony. The lounge has comfortable, stylish sofas surrounding the open fireplace. The hosts live in a self contained area.
- Hot Tub
- Airport Transfers
- Log Fire
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- WiFi Free
- Boot Warmers
Prices & Availability
Pay for 12 places and get 2 child places free (please note that these are children’s).
Airport Transfers are included when property rented on an exclusive basis - shared transfers on per room bookings are available at certain times – please ask for details.
Please note - When using the family area in bedroom 5 then children up to the age of 16 only are priced at 50% of the normal price (not any discounted rates) Please also note no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price and airport transfers are included when property rented on an exclusive basis - shared transfers on per room bookings are available at certain times.
Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
- Complimentary Toiletries from the Bath House
- Hair dryers
- Concierge Service
- Ski Pass Service
- Private transfers on full chalet booking
- Shared Transfers from Geneva airport for bookings on a room by room basis
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Bedroom 1 - Twin bedroom with en-suite bath / shower, sink & WC
- Bedroom 2 – Large Master double bedroom with en-suite bath / shower, sink and private balcony
- Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with en-suite bath / shower, sink & WC
- Bedroom 4 – Double Bedroom with en-suite bath / shower, sink & WC
Bedroom 5 – Family Suite with double bedroom, en-suite bath / shower, sink & WC plus sleeping area under eaves for 2 children under 12. NB: restricted head height in areas
Bedroom 6 - Twin bedroom with en-suite bath / shower, sink & WC
Living / Dining area – with comfy sofas, open fireplace, TV & DVD and dining table Outside Hot Tub
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink with canapes on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings ( continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
- Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
- A three-course evening meal on five nights
- A cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Complimentary toiletries
- Mid-week clean with towel change
- Free WiFi access & UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the team
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage, and other activities in-resort.
- Airport Transfers
- Chalet Hosts
- In resort manager on call
Located in Les Eucherts, La Rosiere which is just 200m from the restaurants, bars, main chairlift, bowling alley & ice rink. The main centre of the village La Rosiere, is a 15 minute walk or use the free ski bus to save your legs. The centre has over 12 restaurants, a number of bars & a nightclub open to 4pm.
Renowned for family friendly sunny skiing, La Rosiere has lots of blue & red pistes plus a few more challenging blacks. The ski area is linked to La Thuile in Italy. There are 2 snow parks. There are lots of marked walks, bowling, ice rink, cinema, fitness centre with sauna & Jacuzzis etc.
- 200m to main chairlift
- 200m to bowling & ice rink
- 15 min walk to centre (or free ski bus)
- 150km from Geneva Airport (approx. 2.5 hrs)
- 2.5 hrs from Grenoble & Lyon Airports
- 1.5 hrs from Chambery Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 200 metres
On Top of the World
Well priced large spacious penthouse 2 floor apartment with hot tub and all en-suite bedrooms. Great views across La Rosiere from the floor to ceiling windows makes you feel on top of the world. In a quiet location close to the lift and centre of Les Eucherts, La Rosiere. makes this a great base for your snow sure ski holiday.Chalet Ski Holidays