Chalet Soleil couldn’t be better located, just 30m from the main chairlift , piste, nursery slope & ski school meeting point in La Plagne 1800, 20m from the free bus stop to Plagne centre and 150m from the centre of La Plagne 1800 with all the bars & restaurants.
Ski Chalet Soleil is suitable for families or couples and sleeps 10-12 in 5 en-suite bedrooms. The chalet is laid out over 3 floors with an entrance hall on the ground floor with ski room & boot drying facilities. The middle floor has the cosy lounge with real log fire to curl up in front of which leads onto the large south facing terrace with great views of the piste. The dining area seats 12 and Bedroom 1 also leads off the lounge. On the top floor are 4 further bedrooms all with en-suite facilities.
This is an ideal chalet for families with children due to the very short walk to everything. Also the Paradiski area has 425km of pistes which are mainly red & blue. And the La Plagne ski area is situated in a big bowl so very hard to get lost which is a bonus when skiing with kids. There are some great off piste areas for the more advanced.
If you fancy a change, take the short free shuttle bus which runs until midnight, up to Plagne Centre with more bars & restaurants to try. Or on the chalet host night off try a moonlight ski with a meal at the top of the Grande Rochette which is priced at €60 for adults & €5 for children.
Please note that airport transfers are included when property rented on an exclusive basis - shared transfers on per room bookings are available at certain times.
- Airport Transfers
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Children under 12 – 10% discount Babies under 2 in a cot sharing with parents charged at £100
Please note - no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price and airport transfers are included when property rented on an exclusive basis - shared transfers on per room bookings are available at certain times.
- Toiletries the Bath House
- Concierge Service
- Ski Pass Service
- Airport Transfers are included when property rented on an exclusive basis - shared transfers on per room bookings are available at certain times
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and WC
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and WC (NB: beds cannot be put together)
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en-suite shower and private WC
- Bedroom 5: Twin/Triple room with en-suite shower and WC
- Open plan lounge with log fire, leading through to the dining area
- Large south facing sun terrace accessed from the lounge with views of the piste
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom with extra Single bed with en-suite bath/shower & WC (Located off lounge)
- Entrance Hall with boot warmers and ski store
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink with canapes on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings ( continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
- Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
- A three-course evening meal on five nights
- A cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Complimentary toiletries
- Mid-week clean with towel change
- Free WiFi access & UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the team
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage, and other activities in-resort.
- Chalet Host
- Resort Manager on call
Ideally located just 30m from the main chairlift which goes up to Plagne Centre. It also has the end of the piste, nursery slope & ski school meeting point shich is only a short stroll at 30m. The free shuttle bus to Plagne Centre which runs until midnight is 20m from the front door and a quick 150m stroll into the centre of La Plagne 1800 with bars & restaurants.
The Paradiski area has 425km of pistes which are mostly red & blue but there is some great off piste for more advanced skiers. The La Plagne pistes are in a bowl so very hard to get lost. Easy access to the Vanoise Express which takes you over to Les Arcs side.
- 30m from main Chairlift
- 30m from piste, nursery slope & ski school meeting point
- 20m from free shuttle to Plagne Centre
- 150m from La Plagne 1800 centre
- 190km from Geneva Airport (approx. 2.5 hrs)
- 2.5 hrs from Grenoble & Lyon Airports
- 1.5 hrs from Chambery Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 30 metres
Well located property in the centre of La Plagne 1800
Chalet Soleil is a fantastic chalet for family or groups of friends just 30m from the piste & lift. Good price for families and has 2 triple bedrooms. Good ski area for families.Chalet Ski Holidays