Chalet Marine is a lovely traditional alpine chalet with a large lounge and dining area, situated in a pretty wooded area of La Plagne 1800 and is a short walk to the village centre of 1800. Here there is a small supermarket, tabac, a few restaurants, some ski shops and the La Mine pub and the Bobsleigh Bar.
Chalet Marine sleeps 15 people in 7 bedrooms comprising of four twins, two doubles and a triple bedroom. All bedrooms have an en-suite shower and sink. There is a WC each floor, and please note some rooms share this facility.
The living and dining area is tasteful furnished and has a spacious and sociable open plan layout with plenty of comfy seating, a log fire, TV and large balcony. In the living room there is an honesty bar that stocks beers, soft drinks and snacks. There are also plenty of books and DVDs for children and adults and a few games to keep you entertained.
The Sauna is a great addition relaxing tired muscles as well as other health benefits, which include relieving pain and helping to strengthening the immune system, clean skin and improving blood circulation.
Included in the service is a free shuttle service from the chalet to La Plagne Centre, available on five mornings. You can leave your hire equipment in the shop overnight (this is a free service just for guests) and collect it in the morning or if you´re meeting your ski school class in La Plagne Centre we´ll make sure you get there on time. The shuttle runs until 9.45am.
- Lift Station Transfers
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
For free transfers book your arrival flights to arrive in the afternoon (between 2pm and 5pm) and your departure flights to depart early afternoon (between 1pm and 3pm) to/from either Chambery or Geneva. Check terms and conditions before booking. 25% discount for self drive
Children and Babies
£100 discount for kids aged between 2 - 10 years at the time of travel eating high the at the earlier time of 6pm £50 discount for kids between 10-17 yr olds £200 charge for under 2´s (baby sleeps in a cot in the parents´ room, seat assigned for transfers including baby car seat)
Other50% supplement for empty beds, 25% off adult price for those sleeping in an extra/pull out bed, 5% discount for return guests Prices on a catered basis from Saturday to Saturday.
- Saturday arrival
- Free airport transfers
- Shuttle to resort centre on 5 mornings
- Delicious 3-course meals
- All food made from scratch
- Carefully selected bottled wine
- Daily housekeeping
- Nice linen and big fluffy towels
- Lift passes, lessons & equipment hire arranged in advance
- Honesty bar with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Room 6 - Double with ensuite bath. Terrace access.
- Room 7 - Twin with ensuite shower.
- Shared toilet
- Room 5 - Twin with ensuite shower. Private WC just outside the room. Beds can be pushed together for a couple
- Dining room and lounge and with TV and sofas
- Room 1 – Ensuite double
- Room 2 - Twin with ensuite shower. Beds can be pushed together for a couple
- Room 3 - Triple with ensuite shower
- Rooms 2 and 3 share a toilet
- Room 4 - Ensuite double
- Sleeps 15 in 7 bedrooms (one room is a triple)
- Ensuite shower and sink in every room
- Catered Delicious, home cooked 3 course dinner on 6 days All food is made from scratch with fresh ingredients
- Carefully selected complementary bottled wine
- Hearty breakfasts with a hot option
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes and biscuits
- Canapés & aperitifs on 6 nights
- Dinner is a four course evening meal
- Responsible and experienced chalet hosts
The chalet is on a track, which leads you after a few minutes´ walk (about 200m), to a blue piste (Loup Garou). From the bottom of this run you can take the Melezes and then Bergerie chairlifts that drop you above Plagne Villages, or take the 1800 chair that drops you just below Aime 2000 - basically you´re in the heart of the ski area.
Chalet Marine is a few minutes´ walk from the centre of Plagne 1800 where there is a small supermarket, ski shops, a tabac and a couple of restaurants. The La Mine pub or The Bobsleigh bar can be found here too.
There is also a handy ski bus service in La Plagne, The public bus stop is just 100m away and the free bus service runs every 15mins.
- 5 minutes to centre of La Plagne
- 100 m to bus stop
Distance to Slopes
- 200 metres
A great chalet with lots of charm, ideal for groups of friends or families. Great value for all with great skiing access in La Plagne 1800 for beginners and intermediate skiersChalet Ski Hlidays