OverviewChalet Dionée is the type of chalet that you´ll want to come back to again and again. The chalet has lovely furnishings, tastefully designed ensuite bathrooms and a sauna with quick access to the terrace for perfect roll-in-the-snow potential!
Chalet Dionée´s five bedrooms have beautiful ensuites with sink and relaxing massage showers or bath. Three of the bedrooms are twins and two are doubles. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are inter-connecting, making a perfect family room. There is a further bathroom and toilet downstairs.
The bright and spacious living area has loads of comfy seating, a beautiful cast iron Chiminea log wood burner and a balcony with a beautiful view of the ski area and the valley beyond. There are books, a flat screen TV with DVDs (including plenty for the kids) and games to keep you entertained.
Complimentary WIFI is available in the upper area of the chalet.
- Airport Transfers
- Games Wii XBox
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityTravel
For free transfers book your arrival flights to arrive in the afternoon (between 2pm and 5pm) and your departure flights to depart early afternoon (between 1pm and 3pm) to/from either Chambery or Geneva. Check terms and conditions before booking. 25% discount for self drive
Children and Babies
£100 discount for kids aged between 2 - 10 years at the time of travel eating high the at the earlier time of 6pm £50 discount for kids between 10-17 yr olds £200 charge for under 2´s (baby sleeps in a cot in the parents´ room, seat assigned for transfers including baby car seat)
50% supplement for empty beds 5% discount for return guests Prices on a catered basis from Sunday to Sunday.
- DVDs, games, books, iPod compatible stereo
- Prices include airport transfers
- Nice linen and big fluffy towels
- Complementary WIFI
- Sunday arrival, quieter airports, shorter transfer time.
- Carbon off-setting on using our minibus travel
- Local tourist tax
- Heated ski and boot storage
- Free public parking near chalet
- Lift passes, ski school or childcare (can be booked in advance of your stay)
- Equipment hire (recommendations offered)
- Lunch (packed lunches for a small charge)
- Bedroom 2 – twin bedroom (ensuite shower room)
- Bedroom 3 – double bedroom (ensuite shower room) with access from bedroom 4
- Bedroom 4 – twin bedroom (ensuite shower room) with W/C in hallway
- Bedroom 5 – twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower)
- Hallway with comfy seating and Wifi
- Bedroom 1 – double bedroom (ensuite shower room)
- Kitchen / Dining Room / Lounge with access to balcony
- 10 people in 5 bedrooms – twins and doubles
- Ensuite shower rooms with massaging jets
- Catered Delicious, home cooked 3 course dinner on 6 days
- All our food is made from scratch with fresh ingredients
- Carefully selected complementary bottled wine Hearty breakfasts with a hot option each day
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes and treats
- Responsible & experienced chalet hosts
- Canapés & Aperitifs on welcome night and last night
- 2 Chalet Hosts
LocationThe chalet is situated in the pretty wooded village of Plagne 1800 and a short walk away from the village centre where there are a couple of shops, a few restaurants and the La Mine pub and Bobsleigh bar. You can usually ski to within 50 to 100m of the chalet and in really good conditions you can ski all the way to the front door.
The blue piste Loup Garou is accessible via a short walk down the track. From the bottom of this run you can take the new Melezes and then Bergerie chairlifts that drop you above Plagne Villages, or take the 1800 chair that drops you just below Aime 2000. Basically you´re in the heart of the ski area. At the end of the day you can ski back down the blue run and along the track to the chalet.
If you're not ready for blue runs, or don't fancy the walk, you can leave your hired equipment at the ski shop in Plagne Centre and catch the regular free public bus that stops a short walk away (100m) from the chalet.
There is an optional complimentary shuttle service to Plagne Centre on five mornings where you can also leave your hire equipment in the friendly ski shop (a free service for guests). The morning shuttle service stops at 9.45am.
- 3 minutes walk to centre of Plagne 1800
- 50 - 100m from the piste back to chalet
- Ski to door – possible in good conditions
- 3 minutes to lifts
- 2h45 from Geneva
- 1h50 from Chambery
Distance to Slopes
- 250 metres