Chalet Boule de Neige is a brand new chalet for the 2015/16 season and is an extremely well located ski chalet. It has a central position in the village and just 30m from the piste and fast chairlift plus it is next door to the ski hire shop.
Sleeping 14 people in 7 en-suite twin bedrooms, most of the bedrooms boast a balcony with views either across the pistes or the lovely Tarentaise Valley.
La Plagne 1800 is one of the better villages in the La Plagne area with lots of facilities and easy access to the rest of the area. The new fast chairlift whisks you up to Plagne Centre and Plagne Soleil. Although there are bus connections for non-skiers or if you would like to try out the après ski in Plagne Centre.
The chalet has 2 floors with an entrance room with boot warmers and storage cupboards. On this floor is the large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with French window out onto the balcony. There are also two bedrooms. On the upper floor there are 5 bedrooms.
- Airport Transfers
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Whole chalet price based on 14 places
Children under 12 – 10% discount Babies under 2 in a cot sharing with parents charged at £100
Please note - no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price and airport transfers are included when property rented on an exclusive basis - shared transfers on per room bookings are available at certain times.
Whole chalet bookings for New Year, Half Term and Easter holidays.
- Toiletries the Bath House
- Concierge Service
- Ski Pass Service
- Airport Transfers are included when property rented on an exclusive basis - shared transfers on per room bookings are available at certain times
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Entrance hall with storage cupboards and boot warmers
- Open plan lounge - log burner, dining table which seats up to 16 people and open plan kitchen
- Separate WC
- Bedroom 1 – Twin beds with en-suite shower, WC and sink. NB: No balcony
- Bedroom 2 – Twin beds with en-suite shower and sink. Separate WC and access to balcony with views across the pistes
- Bedroom 3 – Large twin bedroom with en-suite shower, WC and sink. Views across the Tarentaise Valley
- Bedroom 4– Large twin bedroom with en-suite shower, WC and sink. Balcony with views across the Tarentaise Valley
- Bedroom 5– Twin beds with en-suite shower, WC and sink. Balcony with views across the Tarentaise Valley
- Bedroom 6– Twin beds with en-suite shower, WC and sink. Balcony with views across the pistes
- Bedroom 7– Twin beds with en-suite shower, WC and sink. Balcony with views across the pistes
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink with canapes on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings ( continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
- Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
- A three-course evening meal on five nights
- A cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Complimentary toiletries
- Mid-week clean with towel change
- Free WiFi access & UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the team
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage, and other activities in-resort.
- Chalet Host
- Resort Manager on call
LocationFantastic location in La Plagne 1800, just 30m from the piste and fast chairlift. Also the ski hire shop is right next door. La Plagne 1800 is a well located ski village in the Paradiski area with fast chairlift links to La Plagne Centre and Plagne Soleil.
- 30m walk to piste
- 30m walk to chairlift
- 0m walk from La Plagne centre
- 190km from Geneva Airport (approx. 2.5 hrs)
- 2.5 hrs from Grenoble & Lyon Airports
- 1.5 hrs from Chambery Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 30 metres
Large chalet 30m from piste and in centre La Plagne 1800
Lovely brand new chalet sleeping 14 in 7 en-suite bedrooms. Great location in La Plagne 1800 with a very short walk to everything - so great with children.Chalet Ski Holidays