Ski Chalet Louis is a fantastic value chalet in Courchevel Le Praz. Originally a farmhouse it has been converted to a ski chalet sleeping 8-9 people in 5 bedrooms, with 3 bathrooms. Please note if you wish to adda 9th person the single bedroom does not have a window and is quite small.
The chalet is available on an exclusive basis, so if you’re looking for a good value getaway in this expensive area, look no further.
This catered ski chalet is laid out over 3 floors with bedrooms on the top & ground floors. The open plan lounge is laid out around the original stone fireplace with plenty of comfy sofas and a farmhouse dining table to enjoy the good home cooking served by your chalet host.
A good location with just 5 minutes walk to the main gondola which give you access to the 3 Vallees ski area. You can also ski back down to Le Praz on a pretty winding forest piste. The village of Courchevel Le Praz has plenty going for it with traditional winding cobbled streets, lovely shops, renowned restaurants and good après ski bars. There is also a free shuttle bus up to Courchevel 1850 if you would like to try out the restaurants and bars there.
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
Prices & Availability
Flights are not included but Airport Transfers are included when property rented on an exclusive basis - shared transfers on per room bookings are available at certain times – please ask for details.
The chalet is available on an exclusive basis, the price is for 8 people, but if you wish to sleep a 9th person in the single room the price is fixed at £499pp.
- Concierge Service
- Ski Pass Service
- Airport Transfers
- Ski Locker
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with private WC & twin showers NB: restricted head height in areas
- Bedroom 4 – Twin Bedroom with en-suite shower & WC
- Bedroom 5 – Twin Bedroom with en-suite shower & WC
- Living / Dining area – with comfy sofas, open fireplace, TV & DVD and dining table
Bedroom 1 & 2 Suite - Twin bedroom and separate single bedroom with en-suite shower, sink and WC.
NB: Single bedroom is quite small and has no window
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink with canapes on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings ( continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
- Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
- A three-course evening meal on five nights
- A cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Complimentary toiletries
- Mid-week clean with towel change
- Free WiFi access & UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the team
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage, and other activities in-resort
- Chalet Host
LocationCourchevel Le Praz is the prettiest of the 4 Courchevel villages - a traditional Savoyard village with cobbled narrow winding streets, quaint village square and traditional chalets. It has a good selection of supermarkets and shops plus some renowned restaurants and après ski bars. Located at 1450m with north facing snow secure slopes, it has the main telecabine the Praz which whizzes you up to Courchevel 1850 in 10 minutes or the Foret telecabine which beings you up to La Loze summit at 2196m which gives you great access to all the 3 Vallees ski area.
You can ski back down to Le Praz along the pretty wooded forest piste or download on the telecabine depending on how tired your legs are at the end of the day.
If you fancy trying the après ski or restaurants in Courchevel 1850 there is a free shuttle bus each evening until 1am. The 3 Vallees ski area is well renowned for offering all abilities plenty of pistes with 600km to choose from.
- 5 minute walk to main telecabine
- 5 min walk to centre
- 190km from Geneva Airport (approx. 2.5 hrs)
- 2.5 hrs from Grenoble & Lyon Airports
- 1.5 hrs from Chambery Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 250 metres