This is a fantastic priced luxury ski chalet with spa located in Courchevel Le Praz. The Courchevel Valley can be very over priced especially at the more luxury end of the market so Chalet Ski Holidays are very pleased to offer this chalet to you.
Chalet Jardin d’Angele has superbly blended traditional wood and alpine furnishings with modern architecture.
The ski chalet is detached over 3 floors with great views across the mountains of the Three Valleys. Sleeping 14-15 people in 7 bedroomswhich are all en-suite. Indulge in the spa facility with sauna, steam room, indoor jacuzzi and outdoor hot tub. Please note the facilities are shared with Chalet Emilie next door. It is possible to rent both chalets together to sleep up to 23 people in luxury.
The entrance for Chalet Jardin d'Angele is found on the lower ground floor, through a spacious hall area with cloakroom, sauna, ski room and pool / games room leading off. Bedrooms 6 and 7 are located on this floor.
On the first floor there is a lovely warm open plan living and dining area with its wood ceilings and corner stone clad log fireplace. Relax on the comfy sofas enjoying the views. The open plan kitchen leads off the dining area and has a separate WC. Bedroom 5, a twin / double en-suite, is also located on this floor.
Take the charming old wood staircase up to the second floor which has a central gallery landing with four bedrooms with en-suites leading off. The 4th bedroom also has a sofa bed to sleep a further 2 people.
You can ski back to within 100m of your chalet, located in the beautiful hamlet of Courchevel Le Praz with traditional cobbled streets and character with a great selection of bars and restaurants. Just 100m walk to the centre.
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- Airport Transfers
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Boot Warmers
Prices & Availability
Pay for 14 places and get 1 child place free. Or rent with Chalet Emilie next door to sleep 23 people.
Please note that private airport transfers are included when the property is booked on an exclusive basis - shared transfers for bookings on per room basis (from Geneva only) are available at certain times.
- Concierge Service
- Ski Pass Service
- Airport Transfers
- Private Ski Locker
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Open Plan Living area – Large living room with a stunning corner stone clad feature fireplace, comfy sofas, large picture windows with great views
- Large dining table with open plan kitchen
- Separate WC
- Bedroom 5 – Twin / King-size with en-suite shower, WC and sink
- Bedroom 1 – Twin / King size bed with en-suite shower, WC and sink
- Bedroom 2 – Twin / King size bed with en-suite shower, WC and sink
- Bedroom 3 - Twin / King size bed with en-suite shower, WC and sink
- Bedroom 4 – Twin / King size bed and sofabed with en-suite shower, WC and sink
- Entrance Hall with boot warmers and ski store
- Separate WC
- Pool / Games Room
- Bedroom 6 – Twin / King-size bed with en-suite shower, WC and sink
- Bedroom 7 – Twin / King-size bed with en-suite shower, WC and sink
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- Welcome drink of Prosecco or beer on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings (continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
- Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
- Canapes followed by a four-course evening meal on five nights
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Complimentary toiletries
- Spa towel and robes
- Mid-week clean with towel change (excludes spa towel and robes )
- Free WiFi access & UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the team
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage, and other activities in-resort
- Chalet Host
- Professional Chef
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres