This stunning new ski chalet is located just 100m from the telecabine and a short stroll from the pretty centre in Courchevel, Le Praz. This chalet represents excellent value for a 5* chalet with spa facilities. Beautiful traditional wooden alpine exterior laid out over 3 floors with chic and contemporary furnishings and fittings.
Chalet Emilie sleeps 8 to 10 people in 4 large smart en-suite bedrooms, which have the flexibility of being twins or doubles to suit your party. Each bedroom has its own balcony with stunning views.
Relax in the open plan living areas on the comfortable sofas which are arranged around the focal point of the central fireplace plus a bar area. Your professional chef will delight you with excellent tempting meals.
The large spa facility is shared with Chalet Jardin d’Angele next door. This offers a Jacuzzi, sauna, outdoor hot tub, steam room and relaxation area. You can book the 2 chalets together for large groups of up to 24 people.
Please note that airport transfers are included when the property is rented on an exclusive basis and shared transfers for bookings on a per room bookings are available at certain times.
- Hot Tub
- Airport Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Airport Transfers are included when property rented on an exclusive basis - shared transfers on per room bookings are available at certain times – please ask for further details.
- Safe in every room
- Airport Transfers
- Private Ski Locker
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Open Plan area – Contemporary large living room with a stunning central feature fireplace, large flat screen T.V
- Dining table with seating up to 10 people, bar
- Bedroom 4 – Double or Twin with balcony, en-suite shower, WC and sink. Flat screen T.V.
- Bedroom 1 - Twin or double with large balcony and sofa which can be converted into a sofa bed suitable for a young child, en-suite with bath, overhead shower, double sink and WC, flat screen T.V.
- Bedroom 2 – Twin or double with balcony, en-suite shower, WC and sink. Flat screen T.V.
- Bedroom 3 - Twin or double with balcony and sofa bed which can be converted into a sofa bed, en-suite shower, WC and double sink. Flat screen T.V.
Entrance Hall with boot warmers and ski store
- Steam room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Relaxation area
Shared with the adjacent chalet
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- Welcome drink of Prosecco or beer on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings (continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
- Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
- Canapes followed by a four-course evening meal on five nights
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Complimentary toiletries
- Spa towel and robes
- Mid-week clean with towel change (excludes spa towel and robes )
- Free WiFi access & UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the team
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage, and other activities in-resort
- Chalet Host
- Professional Chef
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres