This magnificent luxury 4-bedroom catered chalet can sleep up to 8 guests and conjures up the real magic of this beautiful Alpine position. There are, 3 bathrooms and an outdoor hot tub and new outdoor sauna
Nestled in the pine forest behind the 18th century village of Argentiere, two mountain streams flow past either side of the chalet adding to the ambience of being tucked away in a real mountain retreat. An outdoor hot tub sits adjacent to one of the streams, allowing guests to relax and enjoy the amazing views and beautiful surroundings of the chalet. The new state of the art sauna is a real treat sitting neatly in the snow and offering guests an indoor / outdoor experience.
The Retreat is a luxury mountain paradise and a place of immense beauty for all who visit. A great place for kids, where the large front yard provides endless opportunities for snowman/snow cave building and tobogganing.
There is also a multimedia room with TV and DVDs
- Hot Tub
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
Prices & Availability
Sunday to Sunday bookings, Catering on 5 nightsPrices quoted in euros
- 4-course fine dining dinner on 5 nights
- Well-selected house wines with dinner
- Breakfast of your choice served daily
- Afternoon tea with homemade cakes, served daily
- Welcome drink on arrival
- In-resort transfers
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh fruit and flowers
- Spacious mountain chalet style kitchen fully equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob and microwave
- Traditional dining area with under floor heating
- Open plan living area with comfortable sofas and sitting chairs
- Large open log fireplace
- Washing machine and dryer
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and multimedia system.
- CD player, records and record player
- Outdoor hot tub
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Master bedroom with king size bed, breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains and pine forests, luxurious en-suite with a large bath/shower, toilet and balcony
- Bedroom 2 - king double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 and 4 - twin bedrooms with a large shared bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Traditional mountain style chalet ambience
- 4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
- Ski in/Ski out option to les Grand Montets ski resort
- Stunning private location in the forest
- Luxury outdoor hot tub
- Large open fireplace
- WiFi internet connection
- TV/DVD and multimedia playe
- Fully qualified and experienced chef
- Chalet host
LocationThe Retreat is located in French pine forest behind the 18th century village of Argentiere, approximately 800 metres from the world famous ski resort of les Grand Montets and only a 5 minute walk through the village to the main street of Argentiere. The chalet enjoys a unique location set back from the village centre in lush surroundings, surrounded by peace and tranquillity.
Ski in/ski out access to the les Grand Montets ski resort is possible through the forest via the La Moraine cross country track, located 1 minute from the chalets front door.
The village of Argentiere can also be accessed within a 5 minute walk along the narrow, winding lanes of the village. The village has a great range of bars and restaurants, a supermarket, a newsagent, a doctor, pharmacy and many other speciality shops catering to a wide range of needs.
- 800m from Grands Montets
- 5 minutes walk to Argentiere village
- 1h20 minutes to Geneva Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 1000 metres
A great family ski chalet getaway
The retreat is that ideal family getaway tucked into the forest with the feeling of being miles from anywhere but with the infamous ski area of the Grands Montets just 1km away and the village is a 5 minutes walk. Kids will love this retreat with plenty of space to play in the snow it has a magical feel of yester year that all the family will love.Chalet ski Holiday