Constructed in December 2013, Zenith2 has been designed with incredible attention to detail, with designer furniture throughout. Built to a spectacular high quality finish using beautiful old aged wood, Zenith2 creates a unique luxurious ambience by blending contemporary designer furniture with traditional mountain chalet architecture.
Being one of the most luxurious chalets to be found within the Chamonix Valley Zenith2 can sleep up to 13 guests within its spacious 280sqm surface area.
There are 6 bedrooms ensuite bathrooms giving 7 bathrooms in total with an additional shower available in wellness area.
Under floor heating keeps the chalet lovely and warm in addition to the log fireplace in the lounge.
For complete entertainment, the State of the art cinema room with satellite TV, CD/DVD Player, multimedia movie system as well as offering a separate entertainment room complete with TV, DVD player and video games console means there is something for everyone.
For relaxation enjoy the wellness area with sauna and massage to soothe those muscles at the end of the day.
Zenith2 enjoys a lovely location in the heart of the old village of Argentiere. With its south facing exposure and ceiling to floor glass windows, the chalet offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Mont Blanc Mountain range and of the les Grands Montets ski resort and glacier.Of special note, Zenith1, the sister chalet to Zenith2, can be found directly next door and can be rented together to cater for groups of 20-25 with ease.
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Games Wii XBox
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Massage Rooms
- Boot Warmers
Prices & Availability
Prices are for self catering, Saturday to SaturdayPrices quoted in euros
- All linen, towels and bathrobes
- All amenity bills
- Local bed taxes
- Basic clean at the end of the stay
- Option to have a bed and breakfast package
- Option to have 4 course fine dining evening meal prepared by experienced and qualified chef
- Sleeping amenities for infants
- Concierge and reservations service
- Friendly local advice as required
- Supplement cleaning - charged at hourly rate
- Transport - charged at agreed rate
- Catering - charged at usage rate
- Laundry service - charged at per item rate
280sqm of spacious living space spread over 4 levels.
- Bedroom 1 - master king double/twin bedroom with open plan ensuite bathroom and toilet
- Luxurious lounge space with comfortable L-shape sofa
- Large open log fire place
- Spacious open plan dining room with capability to seat 14 guests
- Separate entertainment area complete with TV, DVD player and Hi Fi system
- Fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons
- Large double terrace balcony with breathtaking views of Mont Blanc and the Grand Montets ski area
- Independent toilet
- Exterior ski locker
- Spacious entrance complete with shoe rack, coat rack and preparation bench
- Heated ski boot dryer
- Bedroom 2 - king double/twin bedroom, private shower ensuite with toilet
- Bedroom 3 - king double/twin bedroom, private bath ensuite with toilet
- Bedroom 4 - king double/twin bedroom, private shower ensuite with toilet
- Bedroom 5 - king double/ twin bedroom, private shower ensuite with toilet
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Wellness relaxation/massage area
- State of the art cinema room with large screen, satellite TV, CD/DVD player, multimedia movie system
- Bedroom 6 - children's bedroom with bunk beds and ensuite shower room (sleeps 2)
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Modern yet rustic chalet ambience
- 6 bedrooms / 7 bathrooms
- WiFi internet connection
- Open log fire-place
- State of the art cinema room with satellite TV, CD/DVD Player, multimedia movie system and Wii
- Separate entertainment centre room complete with TV, DVD player and video games console
- Large Sauna with digital console
- Ski boot dryer
- Large double balcony
- Washing machine and dryer
- None included in self catered package
- Fully qualified and experienced chef (as required)
Zenith2 is ideally located in the heart of the old village of Argentiere, just a few minutes on foot.
The old village of Argentiere is a beautiful, traditional Savoyard village with architecture dating back to the 18th century. Just going for an evening stroll through the village can often be a highlight for many visitors and keen photographers.
The village has a great range of bars and restaurants, a supermarket, a newsagent, a doctor, pharmacy and many other speciality shops catering to a wide range of needs.
If guests prefer to make their way to les Grands Montets ski area on foot, they can walk through the back of the village and onto the forest X-country ski track which then joins the homepiste of the Grands Montets which takes approx 10-15 mins.
There is also a complimentary bus service available within the valley and the nearest bus stop is in the middle of the Argentiere village, only a few minutes away.
Zenith2 enjoys spectacular south west exposure, ensuring lots of sunshine and fantastic panoramic views of infamous Mont Blanc and les Grands Montets ski resort and glacier. To your right, guests can also enjoy the lovely view of the Aiguilles Rouges mountain range.
- 15 min walk to Grands Montets
- 6 mins walk to Argentiere
- 1h30 from Geneva
Distance to Slopes
- 1000 metres
Alpine luxury Self catered style
If you are looking for a real alpine ski chalet with all the mod cons and flexibility of Chalet Zenith then look no further. Recently built to a specification where no expense has been spared to offer this fabulous property to entertain your family and friends. Being located very near to the Grands Montets Ski area offering great ski conditions from November through until May. Sleeps 12 to 13 in 6…Chalet ski Holidays