Chalet Union a recently built, modern styled luxury chalet located just on the outskirts of Chamonix town. This well priced Chalet is offered both catered and self catered during the Winter season.
A spacious chalet with 130 m2 of living space and 4 individually decorated bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms, as well as 2 additional mezzanine-sleeping areas for a capacity of 8-10 people.
This luxury ski chalet has one double bedroom and 3 further bedrooms, which can be made up as double or twin beds and in addition there is a double bed mezzanine and a single bed mezzanine.
The open plan living area of 40m2 has a modern designer fireplace, comfortable lounge and dining table and chairs for 10 people. The kitchen is also modern and well equipped for your chef who will be delighted with 2 full size ovens, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and the all-essential Nespresso coffee machine.
Leading from the dining room you will find the large decked terrace with a private sunken hot tub and dining table with seating for 8 people. The lovely landscaped gardens with lawn has a 300-year-old ornamental mazot.The luxury ski chalet offers outdoor parking for 2 cars, plus plenty of secure space for skis and boots in the winter and bikes in the summ
- Hot Tub
- Lift Station Transfers
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilitySunday to Sunday. Short breaks and flexible stays available
Prices in Pounds / Euro payments are also accepted
Bed and Breakfast option also available - please ask for prices
- One set of bed linen and towels
- For 2 weeks or more mid-stay linen change.
- Tourist guest cards on arrival for free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included but there is an end of stay checking out procedure to be followed and you can book an additional cleaning service if you prefer.
- Catering - breakfast, afternoon tea (6 days per week) and dinner with wine (5 nights per week)
- Friendly concierge service
- Return airport transfers can be booked at extra cost
- Shuttles to the slopes can be booked at extra cost
- Cowhide Double Bedroom and ensuite
- Utility room
- Entrance hall
- 3 en-suite bedrooms:
- Black Bedroom 11m2 – Double or twin en-suite
- Brown Bedroom 13m2– Double or twin en-suite
- Silver Bedroom 12m2 – Double or twin en-suite
- Open plan lounge / dining room and gallery kitchen
- Outside hot tub and decking 50m2
- Landscaped gardens
- Double mezzanine bed off Black Room
- Single mezzanine bed off Silver Room
- Modern well equipped chalet
- 4 en-suite bedrooms plus mezzanines for 8-10 people
- Luxury outdoor hot tub
- WiFi internet connection
- French TV/DVD and multimedia player
- Chalet host
Chalet Union is situated just a 10-minute walk from the start of Chamonix town centre, in a quiet lane with unspoiled views of Mont Blanc and the Aiguille du Midi. Situated within easy reach of the restaurants which you can enjoy on your host's day off, and in a short 20 minute walk you'll be right in the heart of Chamonix for bars and après ski nightlife.
Located just 750m away you can find a small shopping centre with supermarket, bakery and pharmacy, with the main supermarket located just 4 minutes by car.
The local bus stop is at the hospital around the corner and the main bus station, at the Chamonix Sud, is 850m away at the end of the road. The bus station gives access and routes to all of the ski areas of the Chamonix valley.
A free shuttle to the slopes is however included for 5 days a week during your stay.
- 1h15 minutes to Geneva Airport
- 5 minutes to Brevent Lift
- 10 minutes walk to Chamonix
Distance to Slopes
- 1900 metres
Well priced modern chalet with luxury standard
This fantastic chalet is a great find in Chamonix so be quick to book your desired weeks in advance. Offering great facilities, with a well-equipped kitchen, hot tub and dining for 8 people and all finished to the highest standard. The mezzanine areas are great for the kids with additional capacity for up to 10 people. The staff here are brilliant and caring ensuring you have the most fabulous hol…Chalet Ski Holidays