OverviewChalet Tissières is a beautiful 8-bedroom chalet. Has been lovingly maintained from its inception to create a true home from home with all the modern comforts. The chalet has 340m2 of living space set over 3 floors, accommodating 16 to 24 people in winter and up to 32 in summer
All bedrooms can be configured into either doubles or twins and four of the rooms have extra capacity. Bedroom 8 is ideal for children with limited headspace of 1.6 m. The bedrooms are situated mainly on the ground and second floor, with the main living areas on the first floor.
The main living area is airy with double height ceiling and big picture windows to soak up the views. There are 2 dining tables and plenty of seating to enjoy the warmth of the log fire and afternoon tea. The large plasma TV has UK Sky TV (including Sky Sports) and a DVD player. There is a balcony overlooking the extensive alpine garden with amazing views of the Les Bossons Glacier, Aiguille du Midi and the Mont Blanc massif
The outdoor Swedish hot tub can be found on the ground floor allowing you to enjoy the orange glow sunsets over the Mont Blanc mountain range whilst sipping a glass of champagne. There is also a newly added sauna for guests to enjoy.
The chalet has stunning panoramic views of the entire valley and is entirely free standing with a large 2000m2 alpine garden giving it a real mountain feel, yet Chamonix is on our doorstep where you can enjoy the many bars with live bands and comedy evenings, great food and plenty of retail therapy with a focus on outdoor adventures!
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Champagne Reception
- Prof. Chef
- Lift Station Transfers
- Hot Tub
Prices & Availability
Cost (Entire Chalet) is based on max. 16 people, Sunday to Sunday, Acommodating up to 24 people please get in contact for a quote. Also available self catered.
Prices are in EUROS
- Free help and advice with arranging ski passes, ski hire, ski lessons and guiding you may require
- Linen, towels, bathrobe, toiletries, hair dryer are provided in your room
- Use of outdoor 8 man Swedish hot tub
- Driver service into town after dinner up until 10pm
- The chalet is serviced daily by our cleaning team
- In-house ski, snowboard & boot and rental equipment delivery and fitting service.
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities (winter only)
- Day trips to Courmayeur, Italy (20 minute drive) or even Verbier in Switzerland
- Delicious packed lunches
- In-house massage service
- Bedroom 8 - Twin, Triple or Quad room (3 or 4 single beds) – shower, double wash basins and toilet
- Bedroom 9 - Eaves room (height restricted 1.60 sloping to floor level) - Twin or double – shared bathroom facilities
Click here to view floor plans
- Dining area – 2 tables
- Bedoom 7 – Twin, Triple or Quad room (3 single beds/ bunk and 2 singles) – Shower, bath wash basin and toilet
- Bedroom 1 – Twin or double - wash basin and shared bathroom facilities
- Bedroom 2 - Twin or double - wash basin and shared bathroom facilities
- Bedroom 3 - Twin or double - shower, wash basin and toilet
- Bedroom 4 - Twin or double - shower, wash basin and toilet
- Bedroom 5 – Twin, double or triple room (3 single beds) - Shared bathroom facilities
- Bedroom 6 – Twin, double or triple room (3 single beds) - Shared bathroom facilities
- Wash room
- Hot tub
- Welcome Champagne reception
- Continental or hot daily breakfast
- Afternoon hot drinks, cakes and nibbles by the open fire
- High quality 3 course evening meals with fine wine followed by tea, coffee & chocolates (except Wednesday - staff day off)
- One morning drop off departing the chalet at 9:00am and one afternoon pick up between 4:00pm and 5:00pm with the 8 seater mini bus to and from your local desired ski area within the Chamonix valley (except Wednesday - staff day off)
- Daily servicing of chalet
- Free private parking
- Honesty bar
- Professional chef
- 2 chalet hosts.
Chalet Tissières is located in the hamlet of 'Les Bossons' (1012m) situated on the outskirts of Chamonix town. Les Bossons, famous for the breathtaking site of Europe's longest glacier the Bossons GlacierLocated on the northeastern side of the Valley, makes the Chalet all the more accessible, as this is the side you enter the valley from when coming from Geneva.
It takes less than 5-10 minutes to get you to the hustle and bustle of Chamonix Town Centre. There is also bus stop only 100 meters away where you can catch a ski bus at regular times to any of the valley's ski stations. However, as part of our winter holiday package every morning we drop you off at your desired ski station and pick you up at the end of the day.
- 7 mins to Brevent Ski lift
- 7 mins to Ses Plannards Ski Slope and Luge
Distance to Slopes
- 4500 metres
Fun and happening
Looking for a great all round ski chalet which will happily accommodate small and large groups, corporates and friends, stag and wedding parties, Chalet Tissieres ticks all the boxes. This friendly welcoming chalet is set in large grounds and only a short ride to Chamonix for skiing or the après ski bars. Great for the socialising in or going out.Cha