Five stars Chalet Serena is set in the mountainside with an awe-inspiring view over the Chamonix Valley. Built to high specification and comprising of 7 equally spacious and equally beautiful ensuite double or twin bedrooms each with LCD TV, DVD and iPod docking station, ideal for 14 guests plus little ones in cots.
This enormous chalet is laid out beautifully with separate bedroom areas on the middle and top floors, spa facilities on the lower ground floor and lounge and dining rooms on the main floor in the heart of the chalet. Furnished and equipped to the highest standard to combine modern living with comfort and maximum attention to capturing the beauty of this stunning natural setting. The excitement of Chalet Serena continues with a slide to the colourful and lively games room and leading onto the cinema room there is also popcorn making facilities for those fabulous nights at the movies.
A large sunken lounge is adorned on each side with huge picture windows framed with luxurious drapes. The fully stocked open bar is a real feature and ideally situated in the lounge and above the roaring fire. The dining area over looks the lounge and can seat comfortably up to 16 guests.
The hot tub is situated on the ground floor and access is gained from a centre stairway. There are 6 seats from which to enjoy the incredible views and enjoy champagne. From here you can also access the outdoor heated pool with jet streams for your ultimate enjoyment.
- Swim Spa
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- On Call Driver
- Airport Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityPrices quoted are based on a freedom to choose (self catered) basis with additional services. Package built to suit client and prices on request
* For groups less than 14 people wishing to book Chalet Serena between the 11th January and 5th April contact us for a special price.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Seven nights luxury accommodation
- Champagne reception
- In-resort concierge service
- Pre-arrival itinerary build and booking of all services
- Luxury bath & body products, dressing gowns & slippers
- Pre arrival grocery shop
- Additional housekeeping
- Private airport transfers
- Dedicated driving service
- In chalet catering
- A la carte wines
- Facial and body treatments
- Thermal baths
- Skiing adventures – private ski instructers, guiding. heli-skiing in Italy, Full moon Vallee Blanche
- Evening soirees – James Bond night
- Non skiing entertainment - paragliding, dog sledging, shopping, snowshoeing
- Panda Club for kids
- Child care / baby sitters
- Russian TV channels available on request
- Secretarial services
Living Area 550 m2
- Bedroom 4 – double king size/twin bedroom (en-suite bathroom and shower). Access to south facing balcony.
- Bedroom 5 - double king size /twin bedroom (en-suite shower) Access to south facing balcony.
- Bedroom 6 - double king size /twin bedroom (en-suite shower with low ceiling over w/c) Access to south facing balcony.
- Bedroom 7 - double king size /twin bedroom (en-suite shower) Access to south facing balcony. Atrium
- Living Room /dining room
- Bedroom 1 - double king size /twin bedroom (en-suite shower) access to the terrace.
- Bedroom 2 - double king size /twin bedroom (en-suite shower) access to the terrace.
- Bedroom 3 - double king size /twin bedroom (en-suite shower) access to the terrace and spa pool.
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Outdoor Spa Pool
- Ski and Boot Room (heated boot warmers)
- Wine Cellar
- Steam Room
- Massage and Beauty Room
- Games and Arcade Room (bar football, bar billiards, arcade stations with over 300 games, children toys and games)
- Cinema Room
- 14 people in 7 bedrooms
- Catered Basis
- Private transfers to Geneva airport
- Pre-dinner canapés & champagne
- Dedicated luxury chauffeured vehicle daily and in the evenings
- Superb 4-6 course dinners, 5-nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Breakfast of your choice, afternoon tea and cakes daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Children’s lunch and supper daily, time of your choosing
Located in an exclusive private enclave of Coupeau on the south facing side of the Chamonix Valley, directly opposite the majestic Mont Blanc and a short chauffeured drive from the town centre.
- 7 minute drive Chamonix centre
- 5 minutes drive to Lifts in Les Houches
- 1hr15 minutes Geneva airport
Distance to Slopes
- 2300 metres
More fun at Chalet Serena
Chalet Serena is a superb chalet located in the sun-blessed area of Coupeau. The chalet has everything you need for a superb holiday and where nothing is too much trouble. The staff are very professional and are well trained. This is a fun chalet for children with little extras like the slide down to the games room, and the cosy cinema room and popcorn making facilities. For the adults there is a…Chalet Ski Holidays