Chalet Rubicon is a true gem within the Chamonix Valley. This newly renovated superlative private home has a fantastic ski-in ski-out setting at the foot of the world famous Kandahar piste in Les Houches. Ski lifts, bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, ski rental and ESF Ski School are all just around the corner. After a day on the piste, the magic of the French Alps continues at Chalet Rubicon. With the open plan living and wrap around balcony it offers you stunning views of the piste and the Chamonix valley.
Relax in the outdoor jacuzzi or the indoor sauna overlooking the Mont Blanc Massif. Together with all its comfort, luxury décor and modern facilities, Chalet Rubicon is the ideal setting for your skiing or summer alpine holiday!
The chalet is offered on a catered basis but can also be rented self catered. There is 300 m2 of living space, laid over 3 floors with the main living space on the middle floor and facing piste side for those amazing views. The chalet can be configured as a 6 bed chalet or 4 bed chalet with a separate 2 bed apartment on the ground floor.
- Hot Tub
- Prof. Chef
- Log Fire
- WiFi Free
- Champagne Reception
Prices & AvailabilityPrices are in euros on a catered basis, Sunday to Sunday.
For self catered prices deduct €4,000 from the catered price except for short breaks please enquire
- Ample off road parking
- TV, DVD SONOS stereo system
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fire place
- Large Alpine garden
- Ski passes, lessons and ski rental
- 2 x Double/twin en suite bedrooms (shower, basin, toilet).
- 1 quad room (double/twin with bunk bed).
- Bathroom (bath with integrated shower, basin, toilet).
- Garage area with access to washing machine and dryer.
- Kitchen/dining table.
- Hot tub on the terrace
- Open plan living/dining area, fire place and balcony
- Sauna with stone crafted water basin.
Click here to view floor plans
- 2 x double/twin en suite bedrooms (shower, basin, toilet)
- 1 x en suite quad room (double/twin with 2 beds on a mezzanine) – Ensuite bath, walk in shower, basin and toilet.
- Linen, towels, bathrobe, toiletries, hair dryer are provided in the room
- Use of outdoor hot tub and sauna
- Use of the fireplace and wood is provided
- In house rental equipment delivery / fitting service with ski equipment rental an additional cost
- Welcome Champagne on arrival
- Continental or hot daily breakfast
- Afternoon hot drinks, cakes and nibbles by the open fire
- High quality 3 course evening meals with fine wine followed by tea, coffee & chocolates (except Wednesday - staff day off)
Chalet Staff (for catered weeks)
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Host
Fantastic private location at the foot of the Kandahar piste in Les Houches, Chamonix. 50m walk from two of the main access lifts to the Les Houches ski area. Ski back to the chalet.
All essential amenities are within a minutes walk. bars, restaurants, patisserie, ski hire and valley shuttle buses, giving direct and easy access to all Chamonix’s ski areas.
- Ski in
- 50 m walk to shops and restaurants
- Bus stop near by
- 1 hour 15 minute transfer to Geneva Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres
New and Modern
Chalet Rubicon is a great find right at the bottom of the Kandahar slope in Les Houches. This pretty village has several hubs and here is one of the nicer ones with several restaurants, including a crêperie to die for, a bakery and tabac. For a bit of an English theme you can visit the Kitsch Inn for aprés ski, food and live music.Cha