Chalet Passon is a fantastic newly built chalet with a chic and contemporary interior. It is ideal for groups of 10 or 11 people with 5 large double or twin bedrooms each with their own access to balconies and beautiful en-suite bathrooms, all designed with contemporary elegance. You will also find a hairdryer, fluffy bathrobes and towels, Molton Brown toiletries, feather pillows and duvets in the highest quality bed linen.
The large open plan living room and dining area are both light and spacious and the perfect spot to relax. Sit in front of the roaring log fire and widescreen TV or there is a private hot tub on the deck where you can take in the breathtaking panoramic views of the mountains. You can also relax in the sauna/steam room or use our games room with table football, x box and TV with a selection of DVD's.
The concept here is simple - high quality service, gourmet food, fine wines and flexibility that together create the perfect chalet atmosphere.
Prices & Availability
Prices on a catered basis from Sunday to Sunday. Add £500 for the 11th person who must be a child.
- Hairdryers in every room
- Molton Brown Toiletries
- Lift passes
- Ski Hire
- Ski School
- Day trips to other resorts
Living Area 250 m2
- Master Bedroom 5 –- double/ twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and separate shower). Private Balcony.
- Living / dining area
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Bedroom 1 – double/ twin bedroom (ensuite Shower Room)
- Bedroom 2 – double/ twin bedroom (ensuite Shower Room)
- Bedroom 3 – double/ twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom with shower over)
- Bedroom 4 – double/ twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom with shower over)
- Sauna /Shower
- TV / Games Room
- Utilities Room
- Ski Room
- Fully catered service
- Accommodation for 10 plus 1 guest in 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Dinners on 6 nights - four courses with canapés
- Breakfast on 7 days - Cooked breakfast, porridge, cereals, yoghurt, croissants, pain au chocolat, bread fresh from the bakery
- Afternoon Tea on 7 days – mulled wine and freshly baked cake or biscuits
- All alcohol, not just wine with dinner
- Transfer to and from Geneva airport
- In resort driver service – every day 8am until midnight
- 2 x Hosts
Situated at the bottom of the Grands Montets and is ski in with a short walk out to the Chosalets nursery slopes.
- 1h30 from Geneva
- 5 minutes drive to lifts
- 50 m to Chosalets nursery slope
- 500 m to Grands Montets Lift
- 2 minute drive to slope Grands Montets Lift
Distance to Slopes
- 500 metres