Chalet Lumière is located in the exclusive area of Les Bois, a charming sunny village on the fringes of Chamonix town. Ideally located a few minutes from the Flegere Lift, Chalet Lumière is an ideal chalet for families and friends.
Built to meet the needs of the more discerning alpine visitor, this spacious chalet has great living spaces and sleeps up to ten guests plus infants in five bedrooms. Each bedroom has a TV with a DVD player and all are en-suite and can be used as twin bedroom or doubles.
The dining table can seat up to 12 so there is plenty of space to enjoy the fine dining experience. For entertainment there is a playroom for the children, pool table, and cinema room. For relaxation bathe in the outdoor hot tub and enjoy the sauna and perhaps a massage organised by your concierge service.
Furnished and equipped to the highest standards Chalet Lumière combine modern living with comfort and maximum attention to capturing the beauty of the dramatic natural setting. A huge picture window in the lounge captures the breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- On Call Driver
- Airport Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Complimentary Bar
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Prices quoted are based on a self catered package with flexibility to add catering and services to suit you.
Short stay VIP packages available (minimum 3 nights)
Freedom to choose (self catered) with additional services. Package built to suit client.
Prices on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Seven nights luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- In-resort concierge service
- Pre-arrival itinerary build and booking of all services
- Luxury bath & body products, dressing gowns & slippers
- Facial and body treatments
- Thermal baths
- Skiing adventures – private ski instructors, guiding. heli-skiing in Italy, Full moon Vallee Blanche
- Evening soirees – James Bond night
- Non skiing entertainment - paragliding, dog sledging, shopping, snowshoeing
- Panda Club for kids
- Child care
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Open bar with a range of spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Evening turn down service
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Daily ski snack pack
- Private Transfers to Geneva airport
Living Area 230 m2
- Bedroom 1 - double/twin (with adjacent shared bathroom) with LCD TV and DVD’s
- Bedroom 2 - double/twin (with adjacent shared bathroom) with LCD TV and DVD’s
- Bathroom and W/C
- Shower Room and W/C
- Bedroom 3 - double/twin and walk through dressing area (ensuite bathroom and shower) with LCD TV and DVD’s
- Shower Room and W/C
- Living Room with fireplace/ Dining Room
- Bedroom 4 – double/twin (ensuite bathroom) with LCD TV and DVD’s.
- Bedroom 5 – double/twin (ensuite shower room) with LCD TV and DVD’s.
- Games Room
- 10 people in 5 bedrooms
- Catered Basis
- Private transfers to Geneva airport
- Pre-dinner canapés & champagne
- Dedicated luxury chauffeured vehicle daily and in the evenings
- Superb 4-6 course dinners, 5-nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Breakfast of your choice, afternoon tea and cakes daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Children’s lunch and supper daily, time of your choosing
Located in the exclusive Les Bois area of Chamonix providing fabulous views of the majestic Mont Blanc and Les Drus mountains. Only a one-minute chauffeured drive from the Flegere lift station and four minutes from Chamonix town centre it has an ideal position.
- 2 minute drive to Flegere Lift
- 4 minutes drive to Chamonix centre
- 1hr15 minutes Geneva airport
Distance to Slopes
- 1400 metres