Chalet Ibex was built during the summer of 2009. The Cherry Douglas wood has been carefully selected to give the chalet an elegant alpine feel with modern furnishings.
The chalet sleeps 8 people in four bedrooms. There are 2 bedrooms with ensuite facilities and bedrooms 3 and 4 share a bathroom.
The open plan sitting room has lovely high ceilings to the roof with beautiful exposed beams. The facilities include TV, Sky, TV and DVD player with a selection of DVD’s, toys, books and games.
The dining area and kitchen is also open plan with balconies and stunning views of Le Tour and Argentiere ski areas. Outside on the deck there is Jacuzzi just perfect for relaxing those aching muscles after a hard day’s skiing.
- Hot Tub
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Log Fire
Prices & Availability
Prices on a self catered basis from Sunday to Sunday.
- Bed Linen
- Large bath towels
- Molton Brown Toiletries
- Tourist taxes
- Utility Bills
- In resort transport for slope drop off and pick ups
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes
Living Area 180 m2
- Open Living / dining area
- Kitchen with modern appliances
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Bedroom 1 – double bedroom (ensuite Bathroom and shower).
- Bedroom 2 – double/ twin bedroom (ensuite Shower Room).
- Bedroom 3 – double/ twin bedroom
- Bedroom 4 – double/ twin bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over
- Parking for 2 cars
- 8 people in 4 bedrooms (2 ensuite)
- Self Catered
- Catering a
- Chef at additional cost
- Cleaner at additional cost
- Please request details
Situated at the bottom of the Grands Montets and is ski in with a short walk out to the Chosalets nursery slopes
- 1h30 from Geneva
- 5 minutes drive to lifts
- 50 m to Chosalets nursery slope
- 500 m to Grands Montets Lift
- 2 minute drive to slope Grands Montets Lift
Distance to Slopes
- 500 metres