Chalet Cristal is one of 4 chalets in a hamlet in Argentiere. Sleeping 10 to 13 people in 4 en-suite bedrooms and the fifth a snug room with a double bed. Designed with a contemporary ambiance with white and black contrasting materials exuding perfect harmony.
Chalet Cristal has a very modern free flowing through the chalet that works perfectly with the light coloured wood featured in the chalet. The living room has a large window with a superb panoramic view, which opens to the terrace and the sunken hot tub. The lounge is cosy and styled in modern black and white furnishings with a warm and cosy but modern fireplace to enjoy.
Two of the bedrooms are family rooms, one with a single bunk bed and the other with a double or twin on a mezzanine providing ample extra space for up to 13 guests.
There is a massage room in the lower ground floor and a games room, which is ideal to keep the children entertained. More enjoyment can be found in the shared facilities, with something for everyone and is a great social space.
Shared facilities with the other 3 chalets boasts a heated swimming pool (available summer only) sauna, hamman, fitness suite, massage room, movie theatre, library and a wine cellar.
There is an underground parking for 3 cars.
NB: This Rives hamlet consists of Chalet Ardoise (sleeps 10+2), Chalet Cristal (sleeps 10+3), Chalet Granit (sleeps 8+2), and Chalet Terre (sleeps 10+2) and can accommodate parties and corporate ski groups ranging from 8 up to 38(+9), booking one, two, three or all four chalets.
Lower Ground (left) and Ground Floor Plan (right) of Chalet Ardois, Chalet Cristl, Chalet Granit and Chalet Terre:
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Chalet Cristal can be rented on a catered or self catered basis (please ask for details). Price detailed below are for a luxury self catered ski holiday package. Add 4000 to the price for catered deals.
Weeks run Saturday to Saturday until the 10th of January 2016 and thereafter Sunday to Sunday.
- Delivery of ski equipment
- L’Occitane luxury toiletries
- Washing machine and dryer
- Fruit basket
- Floral arrangement
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury linen and towels
- Satellite TV
- Cot highchair and baby stroller
- Parking for 3 cars
- Chauffeured 4 x 4 vehicle
- In resort driver service
- Transfers to and from Geneva
- Wine cellar
- Master Bedroom 2 – Double / Twin (en-suite bathroom, WC and sink) TV, DVD and balcony
- Family Bedroom 3 – Double / Twin with single bunk bed (en-suite bathroom WC and sink) TV, DVD and balcony
- Family Bedroom 4 - Double (en-suite shower room WC and sink) and mezzanine Double / twin beds with TV and DVD
- Snug with double bed, sink and shared WC
- Master Bedroom 1 - Double / Twin (open plan bathroom with feature bath, WC and sink ) TV and DVD. Access to terrace and hot tub.
- Living room
- Terrace and Outdoor Spa
- Outdoor heated pool (Summer only)
- Ski and Boot Room
- Massage Room
- Play Room
- Catered for 10 to 12 clients
- Champagne with canapés on reception
- 4 course gourmet menu on 6 nights
- Hostess Service
- Breakfast continental or cooked
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes
- Unlimited drinks soft and alcoholic
- Coffee machine Nespresso
- Full concierge service
- Prof Chef
- Chalet Host
Located in Argentiere in a hamlet of 4 chalets all built at the same time and embracing the outdoors. Ideally situated in the heart of the amazing ski area of Argentiere and the Grands Montets. Close to the shops, restaurants, bars and banking facilities.
- 6 minutes to Grands Montets Ski Lift
- 10 minutes drive Flegere Lift
- 12 minutes drive to Chamonix centre
- 13 minutes drive Brevent Lift
- 1hr 25 Geneva Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 900 metres