Chalet Chosalets is a fantastic newly built chalet with a chic and contemporary interior. Situated at the base of the Grands Montets ski area it is possible to ski in with a short walk out to the nursery slopes of Les Chosalets. The chalet’s location makes it ideal for families and groups of 8 people.
The large open plan living room and dining area are both light and spacious and the perfect spot to relax. Sit in front of the roaring log fire and widescreen TV or luxuriate in either the private hot tub on the deck or our refreshing sauna.
The chalet comprises of four large and airy double or twin bedrooms, each with their own access to balconies and beautiful en-suite bathrooms, all designed with contemporary elegance. You will also find a hairdryer, fluffy bathrobes and towels, slippers, Molton Brown toiletries, feather pillows and duvets with the highest quality of bed linen.
- Hot Tub
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Log Fire
Prices & Availability
Prices on a self catered basis from Saturday to Saturday.
- Bed Linen
- Large bath towels
- Molton Brown Toiletries
- Tourist taxes
- Utility Bills
- In resort transport for slope drop off and pick ups
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes
Living Area 180 m2
- Open Living / dining area
- Kitchen with modern appliances
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Master Bedroom 1 – double/ twin bedroom (with ensuite bathroom).
- Bedroom 2 – double/ twin bedroom (with ensuite bathroom).
- Bedroom 3 – double/ twin bedroom (with ensuite shower room).
- Bedroom 4 – double/ twin bedroom (with ensuite shower room).
- 8 people in 4 ensuite bedrooms with flat screen TV
- Self Catered
- Catering and cleaning options available
- Chef at additional cost
- Cleaner at additional cost
- Please request details
Situated at the bottom of the Grands Montets and is ski in with a short walk out to the Chosalets nursery slopes.
- 1h30 from Geneva
- 5 minutes drive to lifts
- 2 minute drive to slope
- 5 minute drive to lifts
Distance to Slopes
- 300 metres