Chalet Baloo combines rustic farmhouse chic with complete luxury. Nestled in woodland area between the ski areas of Chamonix and Les Houches, it offers superb facilities including a covered outdoor heated plunge pool, sauna and outdoor hot tub.
Chalet Baloo has a warm farmhouse feel, built to the highest specifications for a luxury contemporary feel. The bedrooms have been furnished in neutral colours with linens and fabrics for a relaxing ambience.
Accommodating 10 people in five en-suite bedrooms, with 3 bedrooms offering the flexibility of twin or double king size bedroom and two master bedrooms as king size doubles. The master bedroom 1, has a snug that the children will love.
Set over 3 floors with the main living area on the first floor and the master bedroom, four bedrooms on the ground floor and the cinema and cellar on the lower ground level.
The open plan living area has a selection of areas to watch TV or relax with a book by the open fireplace. Extending from the living room the balcony gives a further sense of space and provides a wonderful spot to take in the breath-taking views.
Chalet Baloo (10 people) can rented with Chalet Baby Bear (4 people) for groups of 14 and adding Chalet Amazon Creek (10 people) for groups of up to 24.
- Swim Spa
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Airport Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- WiFi Free
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Sunday to Sunday bookings
Corporate and short breaks possible
Bookable with Chalet Baloo (10) and Chalet Baby Bear (4)
Self catered options available
- Wi-Fi and Sky Television
- In-resort Land Rover Defenders and drivers
- Transfers to and from Geneva
- Daily clean and mid-week linen change
- Transfers to and from Geneva
- Satelite TV throughout the chalet
- Luxury bath robes and slippers
- L’Occitane bathroom and spa products
- Tea and coffee in bed each morning
- Hairdryer in every bedroom
- Ski lessons from our bilingual instructors and ski guides
- Ski hire and ski passes
- Chauffeur driven cars to and from departure airports
- Helicopter transfers and Mont Blanc excursions
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
- Extensive in-resort activities
- A la carte wines, champagnes and spirits
- In-chalet childcare with our recognised nanny company
- In-chalet wine and/or cheese tasting
- Special family and corporate events
590 sq m living area over 3 levels
- Lounge/ Dining area
- Extended Terrace
- Bedroom 1 – King size double bed (en-suite bathroom with bath and shower) Plasma screen and sound system. Access to balcony with outstanding views.
- Bedroom 2 - King size double bed (en-suite bathroom with bath and shower) Plasma screen and sound system.
- Bedroom 3 - King size double/ twin bed (en-suite shower). Plasma screen and sound system.
- Bedroom 4 - King size double/ twin bed (en-suite bathroom with shower). Plasma screen and sound system. Private terrace.
- Bedroom 5 - King size double/ twin bed (en-suite bathroom with bath and shower). Plasma screen and sound system.
- Spa relaxation area
- Covered Heated Plunge pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Wine Cellar
Each bedroom equipped with Plasma television, DVD and Bose Ipod docking station
- Luxury chalet accommodation for 10 people for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Wonderful dinners (6 nights) and selected house wines
- Champagne reception
- Cooked or continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea with a selection of freshly baked cakes
- Children's dinners if requested
Situated in the Les Bossons area of the Chamonix Valley and between the ski areas of Les Houches and Chamonix. Set in a picturesque setting in a woodland area and next to a stream.
- 1hr15 minutes Geneva airport
- 6 minutes drive to Bellevue ski lifts, Les Houches
- 8 minutes drive Brevent Ski Lift , Chamonix
Distance to Slopes
- 4300 metres
Rustic farmhouse chic
Chalet Baloo offers a relaxing setting for your luxury ski holiday. Situated in an enclave of 3 properties. Hidden away in the woodland area between Chamonix and Les Houches and not far from the Italian border for sneaky trips into Courmayeur for fabulous pasta, pizza and other culinary delights not forgetting the wine. This mystical chalet set in a magical position is great for short breaks an…Chalet Ski Holidays