Azimuth is a beautiful chalet, built to an exceptional high standard, featuring 250 square metres of vast living space. This stunning chalet has been decorated in a hip, minimalist fashion utilising the very finest materials and designer furniture.
Chalet Azimuth is a 4 bedroom, 8 person chalet with 4 ensuite bathrooms.
Every little detail on offer within Azimuth is of top quality. The beds, the mattresses, the linen, the towels, to the taps, the sinks, woodwork and floorboards have been at absolutely no expense being spared. There is of course under floor heating, the kitchen is well equipment, and the dining table and sofas tastefully so Azimuth never fails to impress.
It is also perfect for families, located off the main road and very near the les Chosalets nursery ski slope. Les Chosalets provides great opportunities not only for beginner skiers but also for building snowmen and going tobogganing on the gentle slope.
- Hot Tub
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Boot Warmers
- Log Fire
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Prof. Chef
- Airport Transfers
Prices & AvailabilityInclusive service Sunday to Sunday on a catered basis on 5 nights. Prices are quoted in euros
- Welcome drink
- 4-course fine dining dinner on 5 nights
- Well-selected house wines with dinner
- Breakfast of your choice served daily
- Afternoon tea with homemade cake, served daily
- Fresh fruit and flowers
- Daily housekeeping
- In-resort transfers
Living area of 250 m2
- Sauna and Shower
- Cinema room with huge screen, satellite TV, CD/DVD player, multimedia movie system and Nintendo Wii.
3 en-suite bedrooms, double garage with washing machine, dryer and ski boot warmer.
- Bedroom 1 - king double/twin bedroom, flat screen TV, access to terrace with view of Mont Blanc, private shower room with toilet.
- Bedroom 2 - king double/twin bedroom, flat screen TV, access to terrace with view on Mont Blanc, private bathroom and toilet.
- Bedroom 3 - king double/twin bedroom, flat screen TV, private bathroom with toilet.
- Kitchen, fully equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, induction stove and microwave.
- Dining room with seating for 10 guests.
- Lounge with satellite TV, DVD player, wifi internet access and open log fire place.
- Bedroom 4 - double bedroom, flat screen TV and private bathroom with toilet.
- Double terrace with south sunny exposure and amazing panoramic views of the Mont Blanc range
- 4 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms
- WiFi internet connection
- Open log fire-place
- Cinema room with satellite TV, CD/DVD Player, multimedia movie system and Nintendo Wii
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Ski boot dryer
- Large double balcony
- Washing machine and dryer
- Private parking
- Fully qualified and experienced chef
Ski in- ski out access to the les Grand Montets ski resort is possible by going via les Chosalets nursery slope and then taking la Moraine cross country ski track to the Lognan cablecar. Les Chosalets nursery slope is located only a few minutes from the chalet and is a great area for beginner skiers and for families with young children. Beginner skiers can enjoy learning on the quiet and gentle slopes without the fear of more advanced skiers coming past at high speeds. Les Chosalets is also a good option for those looking to find a suitable toboggan slope.
The village of Argentiere can also be accessed on foot (approx 10-15 mins) via a maintained snow track or along the path next to the main road into Argentiere. The village has a great range of bars and restaurants, supermarket, newsagent, post office, doctor’s surgery, pharmacy and many other speciality shops catering to a wide range of needs.Closer to the chalet, you find the highly recommended La Yaute Café and fine dining restaurant La Remise. Throughout the winter ski season, La Yaute Cafe hosts many talented and original live French bands - not to be missed.
- 3 minutes walk to Chosalets nursery Slopes
- 10-15 walk to Argentiere centre
- 1h20 Geneva Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 1000 metres
Love your food and wine - love Azimuth
There is something rather special about Chalet Azimuth with every details carefully considered and when it comes to food and wine this is the place to come and spend your ski holiday. The chef is fully qualified offering extensive experience of 5 star restaurants. Upgradeable wines are on offer, but only if you choose to with something there for all budgets and tastes.Chalet Ski Holidays