Chalet Ardoise is one of 4 chalets in a hamlet in Argentiere. Sleeping 10 to 12 guests in 5 en-suite bedrooms and a snug ideal for 2 children.
Ardoise meaning slate has an earthy atmosphere of a luxurious mountain lodge. A beautiful contrast of warmth and opulence against the back drop of a snowy landscape. In true style the chalet has been decorated in traditional slate, with wood and woollen materials.
The chalet is laid out over 3 floors with the living space and kitchen and master bedroom and mezzanine snug on the top floor with 4 further bedrooms on the ground floor.
The lounge has flat screen TV and DVD with a word burner. An extravagant dining table seats 10.
There is a direct access to the gym, sauna and hamman on the lower ground floor whilst further enjoyment can be found in the other shared facilities, with something for everyone and is a great social space.
Shared facilities with the other 3 chalets boasts a heated swimming pool (available summer only) sauna, hamman, fitness suite, massage room, movie theatre, library and a wine cellar.
There is underground parking for 3 cars.
NB: This hamlet consists of Chalet Ardoise (sleeps 10+2), Chalet Cristal (sleeps 10+3), Chalet Granit (sleeps 8+2), and Chalet Terre (sleeps 10+2) and therefore can accommodate parties and corporate ski groups ranging from 8 up to 38(+9), booking one, two, three or all four chalets.
Lower Ground (left) and Ground Floor Plan (right) of Chalet Ardois, Chalet Cristl, Chalet Granit and Chalet Terre:
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Chalet Ardoise can be rented on a catered or self catered basis (please ask for details). Price quoted below are based on a luxury catered ski chalet basis.
Weeks run Saturday to Saturday until the 10th of January 2016 and then Sunday to Sunday.
- Delivery of ski equipment
- L’Occitane luxury toiletries
- Washing machine and dryer
- Fruit basket
- Floral arrangement
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury linen and towels
- Satellite TV
- Cot highchair and baby stroller
- Parking for 3 cars
- Chauffeured 4 x 4 vehicle
- In resort driver service
- Transfers to and from Geneva
- Wine cellar
- Ski and Boot Room
- Massage Room
- Master Bedroom– Double / Twin (en-suite monsoon shower, WC and his and her sinks) TV, DVD
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Mezzanine snug bedroom
- Bedroom 1 – Double (en-suite bathroom, WC and sink) TV, DVD
- Bedroom 2 – Double/twin (en-suite bathroom WC and sink) TV, DVD and access terrace and hot tub
- Bedroom 3 – Double (en-suite monsoon shower room WC and sink) TV, DVD and access terrace and hot tub
- Bedroom 4 – Double/twin (en-suite monsoon shower room WC and sink) TV, DVD and access terrace and hot tub
- Terrace and Outdoor Spa
- Outdoor heated pool (Summer only)
- Catered for 10 plus 2 guests
- Champagne with canapés on reception
- 4 course gourmet menu on 6 nights
- Hostess Service
- Breakfast continental or cooked
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes
- Unlimited drinks soft and alcoholic
- Coffee machine Nespresso
- Full concierge service
- Prof Chef
- Chalet Host
Located in Argentiere in a hamlet of 4 chalets purpose built quadrant. Ideally situated in the heart of the amazing ski area of Argentiere and the Grands Montets. Close to the shops, restaurants, bars and banking facilities.
- 6 minutes to Grands Montets Ski Lift
- 10 minutes drive Flegere Lift
- 12 minutes drive to Chamonix centre
- 13 minutes drive Brevent Lift
- 1hr 25 Geneva Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 900 metres
Luxury in a natural earthy setting with more facilities than you can ever need. A great chalet with nearby access to the infamous Grands Montets and flexible accommodation which can be rented with 3 other chalets to accommodate up to 50 guests. This amazing set up is a complete winner with 5 star services. Great for families, friends, corporate events and weddings parties!!Chalet Ski Holidays