Chalet Amazon Creek is a beautiful chalet nestled in woodland area between the ski areas of Chamonix and Les Houches. Here you can enjoy the best of both worlds with luxury and tranquillity for a real getaway holiday.
Accommodating 10 people in five en-suite bedrooms, designed to the highest standards with four rooms featuring a bath and a shower and rooms 3,4 and 5 having the option of twin or double bed and rooms 1 and 2 with doubles only. Set over 463 square metres of spacious living space there is plenty of room to relax. Designed predominantly in relaxing neutral colours for your ultimate enjoyment in harmony to the surrounding area.
In the morning wake up to tea or coffees served in your room, and then enjoy a delicious breakfast and the outstanding views of the Aiguille du Midi.
After a great day skiing why not make the most of the spa facilities with a Jacuzzi, Steam room or Massage to help relax and de-stress tired muscles. Or enjoy a glass of wine from the excellent stocked wine cellar whilst the children experience the movies in the gregarious cinema room.
Chalet Amazon Creek (10 people) can rented with Chalet Baby Bear (4 people) for groups of 14 and adding Chalet Baloo (10 people) for groups of up to 24.
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Airport Transfers
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Champagne Reception
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Swimming Pool
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Massage Rooms
- Steam Hammam
- Boot Warmers
Prices & Availability
Sunday to Sunday bookings
Corporate and short breaks possible
Bookable with Chalet Baloo (10) and Chalet Baby Bear (4)
|Arrival||Availability||Places||Price Per Chalet|
|28 Jun 2017||Booked||10||Booked|
|02 Jul 2017||Available||10||£10,850|
|09 Jul 2017||Booked||10||Booked|
|16 Jul 2017||Booked||10||Booked|
|23 Jul 2017||Booked||10||Booked|
|30 Jul 2017||Booked||10||Booked|
|06 Aug 2017||Booked||10||Booked|
|13 Aug 2017||Available||10||£10,850|
|20 Aug 2017||Available||10||£10,850|
|27 Aug 2017||Available||10||£10,850|
|03 Sep 2017||Available||10||£10,850|
|10 Sep 2017||Available||10||£8,150|
|17 Sep 2017||Available||10||£7,000|
|24 Sep 2017||Available||10||£7,000|
- Wi-Fi and Sky Television
- In-resort Land Rover Defenders and drivers
- Transfers to and from Geneva
- Daily clean and mid-week linen change
- Transfers to and from Geneva
- Satelite TV throughout the chalet
- Luxury bath robes and slippers
- L’Occitane bathroom and spa products
- Tea and coffee in bed each morning
- Hairdryer in every bedroom
- Ski lessons from our bilingual instructors and ski guides
- Ski hire and ski passes
- Chauffeur driven cars to and from departure airports
- Helicopter transfers and Mont Blanc excursions
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
- Extensive in-resort activities
- A la carte wines, champagnes and spirits
- In-chalet childcare with our recognised nanny company
- In-chalet wine and/or cheese tasting
- Special family and corporate events
463 sq m living area over 2 levels
- Sauna and shower
- Jacuzzi (indoor)
- Spa relaxation area
- Living Room
- Bedroom 1 – King size double bed (en-suite bathroom with bath and shower) Plasma screen and sound system. Access to balcony with views of the Aiguille du Midi.
- Bedroom 2 - King size double bed (en-suite bathroom with bath and shower) Lounge area with plasma screen and sound system.
- Bedroom 3 - King size double/ twin bed (en-suite bathroom with bath and shower) Plasma screen and sound system. Access to balcony with views of the Aiguille du Midi.
- Bedroom 4 - King size double/ twin bed (en-suite bathroom with shower). Plasma screen and sound system.
- Bedroom 5 - King size double/ twin bed (en-suite bathroom with bath and shower). Plasma screen and sound system. Access to balcony with views of the Aiguille du Midi.
- Boot warmers
Each bedroom equipped with Plasma television, DVD and Bose Ipod docking stationClick here to view floor plans
- Luxury chalet accommodation for 10 people for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Wonderful dinners (6 nights) and selected house wines
- Champagne reception
- Cooked or continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea with a selection of freshly baked cakes
- Children's dinners if requested
- 3 staff
Situated in the Les Bossons area of the Chamonix Valley and between the ski areas of Les Houches and Chamonix. Set in a picturesque setting in a woodland area and next to a stream.
- 1hr15 minutes Geneva airport
- 6 minutes drive to Bellevue ski lifts, Les Houches
- 8 minutes drive Brevent Ski Lift , Chamonix
Distance to Slopes
- 4300 metres
If you go down to the woods today..
Fantastic flexible accommodations in an amazing hide away position in woodlands between Chamonix and Les Houches. There are no bears here but you might be forgiven if you thought you saw one in the woods. This mystical chalet set in a magical position is great for short breaks and Corporate guests as booking with the other chaleta in the enclave gives a maximum occupancy of 24. There is also the p…Chalet Ski Holidays