BlackRock Ski Lodge, a newly built modern ski chalet situated in the Les Houches Ski Resort, of the Chamonix Valley. Sleeping up to 14 guests in five beautiful en-suite bedrooms this lovely chalet has amazing views over the valley. The Chalet is spread across 6 half levels over three floors, giving the chalet an open feel, but also a range of communal spaces each with a different atmosphere. The large kitchen has an island breakfast bar, and a small sun terrace, which is lovely in the mornings.
The dining room is intimate and has patio doors opening out onto a terrace. The bar and sitting area provides a chic, sociable space and the small snug upstairs, with its open fire, a very relaxing space. There is also an area for the children to play games and watch TV in the eaves on the top floor.
This spacious chalet includes a sauna and hot tub, large boot room with under floor heating throughout.
All bedrooms have en suites, bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 can be arranged as either double or twin, bedrooms 4 and 5 are family rooms.
The gastronomic menu is varied and is always wholly nutritious and will prepare you for the days skiing. Breakfast is continental with an option of eggs, afternoon tea with cakes or biscuits with tea, coffee and hot chocolate, followed by a delicious 3-4 course evening meal.
Les Houches is a great ski resort for families and offers amazing tree lined safe skiing and fun for everyone. It has the most amazing mountain restaurants in the whole of the Chamonix Valley found down little paths you never knew existed. There is an ice rink in Les Houches and there is a new sledging area at the top of the Prarion Gondola.
- Hot Tub
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Log Fire
- Champagne Reception
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- WiFi Free
- Boot Warmers
Prices & Availability
Single person supplements - add 50% for each room with single person occupancy
Children’s prices - under 3 years of age are charged at 300 euros per week if sharing a room with two full paying adults. Children from 3-12 years - receive a 25% discount if staying in the adjoining bunk room or Mezzanine room with 2 paying adults Children (over 12)/Adult - receive a 10% discount if staying in the adjoining bunk room or Mezzanine room with 2 paying adults
Short stays discounts – For short breaks charges are calculated as follows:
- 1 day – 60% of weekly charge
- 2 days – 70%
- 3 days – 80%
- 4 days – 90%
- 5 – 7 days – 100%
Self catering also offered on non peak weeks.
- Introduction to the valleys top mountain guides and sportspeople
- Airport transfers to and from Geneva Airport
- Accommodation and all / bed linen / towels
- Exclusive bar and snug with open fire
- Broadband Internet Connection with WiFi
- Satellite/Apple TV covering international news sport and entertainment.
- Honesty bar
- Honesty library
- Board games
- One Cot and High Chair
- VIP Transport Service – non stop driver service from 0800-1800 to anywhere in the Chamonix Valley at 50 euros per person per week
- PC and printer
- Ski/ snowboarding lessons
- Ski Lift passes Ski insurance through carte neige Mountain guiding
- Off piste guide / ski touring guide / heli skiing adventure
- Equipment hire – ski, snowboards and ski repair
- Restaurant reservations (for the one, non-catered evening)
- Packed lunch Additional
- Additional cots and High Chairs
- Baby sitting/day care
- Washing machine & dryer
Living Area 250 m2
- Snug Sitting Room with open fire
- Games area and children’s TV corner
- TV and sitting Room
- Bedroom 5 – Family Room - double bedroom and adjoining bunk room (ensuite bathroom). Access to balconies
- Dining Room
- Bedroom 4 – Family Room - double bedroom and bunk beds and double bed on mezzanine floor (ensuite bathroom). Access to terrace
- Bedroom 1 – double / twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom).
- Bedroom 2 – double / twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom).
- Bedroom 3 – double / twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom) with separate WC Kitchen with breakfast bar Outside Jacuzzi
- Sauna /Shower
- Utility Room
- Ski and Boot Room
Fully catered service
Accommodation for 14 guests in 5 ensuite bedrooms
Champagne welcome drink
Breakfast and afternoon tea
Pre dinner house wine, beer and canapés ( 6 nights)
Four course Dinner with selected French wine ( 6 nights) prepared by our In House Professional Chef Tea, coffee & soft drinks
Daily morning and afternoon drop off to all of the ski areas within the Chamonix Valley
- Professional Chef
Situated in the private enclave of Le Cret in Les Houches. The ski slope Aillouds is a 300m from the piste, a one minute drive to the slope or 5 minutes to the Prarion Lift.
The Prarion lift station and ski school is just 5 minutes drive away so there is easy access to all the local facilities. The snow garden (ski nursery for the under 5’s) is located just 1 minute drive from the main lift station. Chamonix (Brevent, Flegere and Aiguille du Midi) is 10 minutes drive and Argentiere (Grands Montets) is 15 minutes away.
- 1h15 from Geneva 5 minutes drive to Les Houches centre
- 10 minutes drive to Les Houches centre
- 5 minutes drive to lifts
- 2 minute drive to slope
Distance to Slopes
- 300 metres
BlackRock Ski Lodge is a great chalet located in the beautiful tree lined resort of Les Houches. The chalet feels really spacious with its split-level living and extra luxury hot tub and a sauna gives an extra luxury feel. There are lovely wooden features throughout the chalet and an open airy feel will make you feel relaxed. The chef is professionally trained in French Cuisine so all the food is …Chalet Ski Holidays