Chalet Pazuel is part of the Bentley's House luxury collection of chalets and sleeps 6 people. One of four chalets that form part of this luxurious complex, guests have exclusive use of the Bentley's House facilities, therefore benefitting from having their own private ski chalet residence, whilst also having access to fabulous hotel facilities as and when desired.
Set just 150m from the nearest chairlift, and piste, the fabulous service is matched with equally impressive ski convenience. The chalet itself is beautifully furnished with character and style and includes three spacious ensuite double bedrooms, all with baths, a lounge with an open log fire, and all the home comforts you would expect from such an exquisite residence (television, WiFi, DVD, etc).
Being part of the Bentley's House complex, guests have access to a wide range of facilities such as the Bentley's House Bar, restaurant, the Wellness facilities (sauna, steam room, ice room, rain showers and a relaxation area).
The luxury half board catered service includes breakfast and evening meals, or alternatively select the all inclusive option that includes lunch and a fine selection of beverages. Guest can with either option choose to eat in (their ski chalet) or out at the restaurant, all included in the luxury ski holiday package.
Please Note: Part of the Bentley's House complex, Chalet Pazuel's may also be rented with any of the other chalets, subject to availability, which include Chalet Jazzi (sleeps 6), Chalet Zirma (sleeps 4), and Chalet Valluga (Sleeps 2), providing a great luxury solution for groups ranging from 6 to 18 people (see Alternative Chalets below).
- Swimming Pool
- Prof. Chef
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Lift Station Transfers
- Games Wii XBox
Prices & Availability
Price is for Chalet Pazeul on a Half Board basis based on 6 adults from Saturday to Saturday.
Discounts of €1050 per unoccupied bed or discount of €350 per child. Extra beds at €1050 per person. Babies under 2 free.
Chalet Pazuel is offered on a luxury catered ski chalet basis that includes breakfast and dinner (multi-course). Clients may also select the Inclusive Service that as well as the luxury catered ski chalet services, includes in addition lunch, canapés, complementary beverages and private airport transfers included. Prices are provided on request and the service can be made bespoke to guests particular requirements.
- Catered chalet basis with breakfast and a multi course dinner
- Private butler
- Chauffeur transfer service between Lech and Zürs
- Free use of Wellness Centre including the steam room, sauna, ice room, rain showers, relaxation area, gymnasium
- Free use of our vitality pool
- Free coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit in your chalet
- International library books and newspapers
- Computer games and extensive DVD collection
All inclusive option available:
- Afternoon canapés
- Complimentary selection of beverages, including wines, beers, champagne, cocktails and aperitifs
- Snacks (chips, nuts, chocolates, etc.)
- All non-alcoholic drinks throughout your stay
- Babysitting service
- Private airport transfers
140sqm with 3 bedrooms:
- Living area with open log fire
- Dining Area
- 3 x Double Bedrooms with ensuite bath
- 6 people in 3 bedrooms
- Catered Basis
- Half board includes Breakfast and multi course Dinner
- All Inclusive includes Lunch, Afternoon canapes with a selection of wines, beers, champagne, cocktails and aperitifs. Snacks, all non-alcoholic drinks and babysitting service.
- Private Butler
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit in your chalet
In an enviable position, just 100m from Zurs centre and 125m from the Zursersee ski lift and Maehder piste.
- 125m fto ski lift and slopes
- 100m centre of Zurs
Distance to Slopes
- 125 metres
Superb Location And Service To Match
Just 150m from the ski lift and piste, this fabulously luxurious chalet has the style, service and facilities to match. One of the best in the Arlberg.Chalet Ski Holidays